Step away from the computer and work on some coding basics with Cupid!
- Print out the attached PDF.
- Cut out your game pieces.
- Set the Cupid and heart pieces on the grid.
- Place your X pieces on the rest of the grid. The more X pieces you use, the harder it will be.
- Use the symbols provided in the PDF and fill out the commands to get Cupid to the heart.
- You can keep resetting the gameboard when you finish it.
Don't have a printer? That's okay! Just draw your own grid and fill it with Xs then write down your commands to get Cupid through.
Video Post Date